- 4 Dempster’s® 100% Whole Wheat 7” tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 lb (250 g) sliced cooked pork
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) hoisin sauce
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- Fresh cilantro sprigs (optional)
Place sliced pork along centre of each tortilla, leaving a small border at each end; drizzle with hoisin sauce. Top with carrot, and cilantro sprigs (if using). Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly.
Tip: These wraps are also delicious with sliced Chinese barbecue-style pork, which is available at Asian supermarkets.