- 4 slices Dempster’s ® 100% Whole Grains Multigrain bread
- 1 lb (500 g) cooked baby shrimp, thawed and patted dry
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh dill
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) arugula (loosely packed)
- 1 tomato, sliced
Mix together shrimp, mayonnaise, celery, dill, mustard, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
Layer arugula and tomato slices over 2 slices of bread; arrange shrimp salad over top. Cap with remaining bread.
Tip: For a spicy kick, add a dash of hot sauce or pinch of cayenne pep-per to the shrimp mixture.