- 2 Slices Dempster’s® Soft Slice White Bread/McGavin® White Bread/Bens® Holsum Fresh White Bread
- 2 Slices Cracker Barrel Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Chopped cooked chicken
- 4 Slices ready crisp bacon strips
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Mayonnaise
ASSEMBLE sandwich by placing a slice of cheese on one slice of bread. Toss chicken and BBQ sauce together in a small bowl. Place the chicken on top of the cheese followed by the bacon strips, the second slice of cheese and the remaining slice of bread. Spread the mayonnaise on the outside of the sandwich. PLACE a small non-stick skillet over medium heat. Grill the sandwich 2-3 minutes per side or until the cheese has melted and the outside is golden brown.