- 2 Dempster’s ® Tortillas Original (7 inch)
- 4 tsp (20 mL) Dijon or Honey Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded smoked Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coarsely crumbled cooked bacon
- 6 thin slices vine-ripened tomato
- 1/2 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
1. Lay tortillas fl at on work surface; spread evenly with mustard.
2. Layer cheese, bacon, tomato and spinach evenly over one side of each tortilla;
fold over to enclose fi lling ingredients.
3. In large, nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat, toast quesadillas until cheese
is melted and tortillas are golden brown and crispy. Cut into wedges if desired.