- 8 Dempster’s® Tortillas Ancient Grains 10 in.
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared blue cheese dip
- Veggie sticks, for serving
Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine chicken with barbecue sauce and buffalo wing sauce.
Place tortillas on clean work surface; place chicken down along centre of each tortilla. Top with cheese; roll up tightly and place seam side down on prepared pan. Brush tortillas with butter; bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until filling is hot and tortillas are golden and crispy. Serve with blue cheese dip and veggie sticks.
Tip: Substitute cooked shredded pork for the chicken if desired.