- 4 Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortillas
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mango chutney
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) diced red onion
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) curry powder
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Mango Salsa:
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) red onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
Toss together chicken, oil, salt and pepper.
Transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through and juices run clear.
Let stand for 10 minutes; dice chicken.
Toss together diced chicken, chutney, red onion, cilantro and curry powder.
Spoon filling down along centre of each tortilla, leaving small border at each end.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly.
Place seam side down on parchment paper.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through, or until tortillas are golden and filling is heated through.
Mango Salsa: Meanwhile, stir together mango, jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
Serve with wraps.