- 8 slices Dempster’s® White Bread, cubed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 18% table cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) blueberries
- 4 oz (125 g) brick-style plain cream cheese, cut into 8 cubes
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In large bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, honey, vanilla and cinnamon.
Add bread cubes, tossing until well coated.
Stir in blueberries.
Divide mixture among 8 greased muffin cups.
Place cube of cream cheese in centre of each muffin.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed, golden on top and cream cheese melts.