- 2 Dempster’s® White Bread/McGavin® White Bread/Bens® Holsum Fresh White Bread
- 2 Cracker Barrel marble cheese slices
- 1/4 cup Chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tbsp Chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp Softened butter
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping
ASSEMBLE sandwich by placing a slice of cheese on one slice of bread. Mix chicken, wing sauce and green onion in a small bowl and add to the sandwich. Top with the second slice of cheese and the remaining bread. Butter the outside of the bread. PLACE a small non-stick skillet over medium heat. Grill the sandwich for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown and the cheese has melted. SERVE with Blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping.