- 4 Dempster’s® Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns, toasted
- 4 prepared chicken burgers
- 4 slices orange Cheddar Cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 tomato slices
- Buffalo Ranch Dressing:
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Louisiana-style hot sauce
Preheat grill; grease grate well. Grill burgers according to package directions; top burgers with cheese in the last minute of cooking time.
Buffalo Ranch Dressing: Mix ranch dressing with hot sauce. Set aside.
Assemble burgers in buns with lettuce, tomato slices and a drizzle of Buffalo Ranch dressing.
Tip: Use mild, medium or aged Cheddar cheese, depending on your family’s preference.
Tip: These burgers are just as delicious made with turkey or veggie burgers.