- 4 Dempster’s® Cheesy Tortillas 10 in.
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded aged white Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) crumbled goat cheese
- Garlic Butter:
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
Garlic Butter: Combine melted butter, garlic, 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the parsley and pepper.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Brush one side of each tortilla with Garlic Butter; place on prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella, Cheddar, Parmesan and goat cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheeses are melted and tortillas are golden.
Garnish with remaining parsley. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.