- 4 Large Dempster’s Ancient Grains tortillas
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups kale, ribs and stems removed, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl mix the mayo, garlic and apple cider vinegar until blended. Add the kale and toss until coated.
Lay a tortilla on a surface. Place ½ cup dressed kale along the bottom. Top with ¼ cup chicken, and 1 Tbsp each of bacon bits and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Fold in the sides and roll up. Repeat with remaining tortillas.