- 2 Dempster’s® 10 in. 100% Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) curry powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- Chinese Chicken Salad:
- 8 cups (2 L) romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded deli roasted chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) edamame, thawed and cooked
- 1 can (284 mL) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared sesame dressing
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced toasted almonds
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tsp (5 mL) toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Stack tortillas; cut in half. Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide strips; toss with oil, curry powder and salt. Arrange in single layer on prepared pan; bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
Chinese Chicken Salad: Meanwhile, combine lettuce, chicken, edamame, oranges and red pepper in large bowl; toss with dressing. Divide evenly among 4 plates; top with almonds, green onions and sesame seeds (if using). Sprinkle with tortilla strips.