- 3 Dempster’s® Tortillas Original (7 inch)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter, melted
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
- 3 oz (90 g) chopped dark chocolate, melted
- Marshmallow Caramel Dip:
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) 35% whipping cream
- 4 oz (125 g) plain cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) prepared caramel sauce
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) marshmallow fluff
Line large baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter; stir sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over tortillas.
Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges; arrange on prepared pan. Bake in 375°F (190°C) oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
Dip each chip into melted chocolate, shaking off excess; transfer to parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or let stand at room temperature for 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Serve with Marshmallow Caramel Dip.
Marshmallow Caramel Dip: Whip cream to stiff peaks; set aside. Stir together cream cheese, caramel sauce and salt until blended. Fold in marshmallow fluff; fold in whipped cream.