- 2 Dempster’s® Ancient Grains 10” Tortillas
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil, divided
- 2 chorizo sausages, casing removed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) guacamole
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen hash browns, cooked according to pkg directions
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded aged white Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pico de gallo sauce
Heat 1 tbsp (30 mL) oil in nonstick skillet set over medium heat; cook chorizo for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
Transfer to plate.
Wipe out skillet with paper towel.
Heat remaining oil in same skillet set over medium heat.
Break eggs into skillet; cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until egg whites are set but yolks are still slightly runny, or until cooked as desired.
Spread guacamole down along centre of each tortilla, leaving small border at each end.
Top with chorizo, hash browns and fried eggs.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly.
Serve with pico de gallo sauce.