- 4 Dempster’s® Original 7” tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 lb (227 g) lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chili powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each cumin, garlic powder and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup (60 mL) beef broth or water
- ½ cup (125 mL) shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup (125 mL) shredded lettuce
- ½ cup (125 mL) diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup (60 mL) diced red onion
HEAT skillet over medium-high heat. Cook beef with chili powder, cumin, garlic and pepper until no longer pink, breaking up beef with the back of a wooden spoon.
STIR in beef broth and simmer until most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 10 minutes.
DIVIDE beef mixture between warmed tortillas. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato and onions. Fold in half to serve.