- 2 Dempster’s® Tortillas 100% Whole Wheat 10 in.
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) cooked baby shrimp
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) surimi crab meat or legs, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Fontina cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) dried Italian seasoning blend
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Place tortillas on lightly greased baking sheet; bake for 3 or 4 minutes or until slightly crispy.
Flip over and spread Alfredo sauce evenly on each tortilla. Scatter shrimp and crab on top. Sprinkle Fontina, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning evenly over top.
Bake for 4 to 6 minutes or until cheese melts and tortillas are golden. Sprinkle parsley over top; cut into wedges.
Tip: Add a pinch of hot pepper flakes to the pizzas for a spicy kick.