- 4 Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortillas
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups (500 mL) apple pie filling
- 4 tsp (20 mL) cinnamon sugar
- 2 cups (500 mL) vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared caramel sauce
Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
Beat egg with 1 tbsp (15 mL) water.
Spoon apple pie filling down along centre of each tortilla.
Tightly roll up each tortilla; place seam side down in baking dish.
Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until tortillas are golden, crispy and filling is bubbling.
Slice each roll-up in half; arrange on serving plates.
Top with ice cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.