- 8 slices Dempster’s ® Whole Grain Bread
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, softened
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) grainy mustard
- 8 slices roasted pork loin
- 8 slices of roasted ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 good quality dill pickle slices
Spread butter over one side of each slice of bread.
Spread mustard over 4 of the slices of bread on the unbuttered side. Layer pork, ham, Swiss cheese and pickles over top. Cap with remaining bread, buttered side out.
Preheat panini press according to manufacturer’s instructions. Grill sandwiches for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.