- 8 slices Dempster’s ® Gluten Zero Whole Grain Bread
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 4 fast fry boneless pork chops
- 1/4 tsp (60 mL) each salt and pepper
- 4 tsp (20 mL) mustard
- 4 oz (125 g) shaved deli ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 pickle slices
In skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pep-per; fry for 2 minutes per side until just a hint of pink remains.
Spread mustard over half of the slices of bread. Layer pork chops, ham, Swiss cheese and pickles over top. Cap with remaining bread.
Preheat panini press according to manufacturer’s instructions. Grill sandwiches for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.