- 2 slices Dempsters® 100% Whole Grain Multigrain Bread
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 24 very thin slices English cucumber
- 6 fresh mint leaves, sliced into ribbons
Remove crusts from slices of bread. Spread each slice evenly with cream cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Layer half of the cucumber slices over one slice of bread in 4 rows, overlapping to cover cream cheese. Repeat with remaining bread and cucumber slices. Sprinkle with mint.
Tip: To get paper-thin slices of cucumber, use a mandolin.
Tip: Replace mint with basil if desired.
Tip: Add smoked salmon to sandwich if desired.