- 12 Dempster’s® Deluxe Brioche Style Pull Aparts Rolls
- 8 oz (250 g) brick-style plain cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
Stir in dill, lemon zest, salt and pepper until smooth and spreadable.
Pull rolls apart; split each roll in half.
Spread cream cheese mixture over both halves of each roll.
Place cucumber slices of top of each roll, overlapping slightly.
Cut each roll in half diagonally to form triangles.
Trim edges as needed.