- 2 Slices Dempster’s® White Bread
- 2 tbsp Pizza or marinara sauce
- 2 Kraft Mozzarella cheese slices
- 9 Slices pepperoni
- 1 tbsp Sautéed, sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Diced green peppers
- 2 tbsp Softened butter
ASSEMBLE sandwich by spreading pizza or marinara sauce on one slice of bread. Top with a slice of cheese. Arrange pepperoni slices on the cheese. Sprinkle with mushroom and peppers. Top with the second slice of cheese and the remaining slice of bread. Butter the outside of the sandwich on both sides. PLACE a small non-stick skillet over medium heat. Grill the sandwich for 2-3 minutes per side or until the cheese has melted and the bread turns golden brown and toasty.