Easy Breakfast Wrap
Preparation 10 min
Total 20 min
- 2 Dempster’s Original Large Tortillas
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Sausage Patties
- 2 Frozen Hashbrown
- 4 Slices Cheddar Cheese
- Optional Dipping Sauces: Chipotle OR Sriracha Mayo
- Preheat the Oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Place Hash Browns on a baking sheet and bake in the oven until golden brown.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, Sauté Sausage Patties for 2 minutes per side until cooked through. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and pour into the pan that the patties were cooked in, over medium heat cook until set and fold into three. Divide in half, lengthwise.
- Lay out tortillas, lay folded eggs halved sausage patties halved frozen hashbrowns and two slices of cheese on each. Fold the tortilla around the ingredients and grill in the pan until it is warmed through and the cheese is melting. Serve immediately.