- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups (1 L) baby spinach
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) drained and chopped marinated artichokes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) tzatziki sauce
- 4 slices Dempster’s® 12 Grains Bread, toasted
- 4 slices Fontina cheese
Preheat broiler. In large, nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook garlic for 1 minute or until lightly browned. Add spinach and sprinkle with a bit of water; toss until wilted.
Toss together spinach, chicken, artichokes, onion and tzatziki; divide evenly among toast. Top with cheese; broil for 2 or 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.