- 12 slices Dempsters® 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Kraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Caesar Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 cup Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Creamy Herb & Garlic Cheese
- 2 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
USE rolling pin to flatten each bread slice to 5-inch square. Cut out centres with 3-1/2-inch round cookie cutter. Discard trimmings or reserve for another use. Press 1 bread circle onto bottom and up side of each of 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray.
WHISK eggs and dressing in medium bowl until blended. Add cheese, bacon and onions; pour into bread shells.
BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until filling in centre of each cup is set. Serve warm.