- 8 slices Dempster’s® White Bread
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely diced red onion
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) alfalfa sprouts
Mix together eggs, mayonnaise, onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
Spread filling over 4 slices of bread; top with alfalfa sprouts. Cap with remaining bread slices, pressing lightly. Cut crusts from sandwiches; cut each sandwich into quarters.
Tip: To make ahead, cover sandwiches with a damp tea towel and refrigerate until serving.