- 2 Dempster’s® Spinach 10” Tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced black olives
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) prepared tzatziki sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) diced tomato
Beat together eggs, 1 tbsp (15 mL) water, salt and pepper.
Heat oil in skillet set over medium heat; cook egg mixture, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes or until eggs are set and soft curds have formed.
Stir in feta, olives and dill.
Spread tzatziki down along center of each tortilla, leaving small border at each end.
Spoon egg mixture over top; sprinkle with cucumber and tomato.
Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly into a burrito.