- 2 slices Dempster’s® 100% Whole Grain Ancient Grains with Quinoa Bread
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) melted butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh chives
- 2 tilapia fillets (each 8 oz/250 g), halved
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). In food processor, pulse bread to make coarse crumbs; mix with butter, parsley and chives.
Pat fish dry with paper towel. Place on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brush with mustard; lightly press bread crumb mixture over top.
Bake in top third of oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested.