- 3 Dempster’s ® Tortillas Original (10 inch)
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded old Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely seeded diced jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Hot sauce (optional)
1. Stir together cream cheese, Cheddar, jalapeño, cilantro, and hot sauce
(if using) until well combined.
2. Lay tortillas fl at on work surface. Spread cheese mixture evenly over tortillas.
Fold tortillas over to enclose fi lling ingredients.
3. In large, nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat, toast quesadillas until
cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown and crispy. Cut each tortilla
into 4 to 6 wedges; serve with salsa for dipping.