- 4 slices Dempster’s® White Bread
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped kimchi
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) butter
Place 1 cheese slice on each of 2 bread slices; top evenly with kimchi, bacon, green onion and remaining cheese slices. Cap with remaining bread. Butter outside bread slices of each sandwich.
Preheat large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook sandwiches for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown and cheese melts. Cut each sandwich in half.
• Serve with ketchup or peanut sauce for dipping.
• Serve with sweet potato fries if desired.
• Substitute Swiss or Cheddar for Monterey Jack cheese if desired.