- Mango Slaw:
- 4 slices fresh mango
- 6 slices each green and red bell pepper
- 2 tsp. chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 tsp. fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- BBQ Chicken Breast:
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast (approx. 27 g )
- 2 TBS. bottled BBQ sauce
- 2 slices Dempster’s® Whole Grains Supergrains bread
- ½ cup mango slaw
- 6 slices BBQ chicken breast, divided
Preheat grill to 400º.
Place chicken breast on grill and spread BBQ sauce evenly over the top.
Cook for 3–4 minutes, covered; then flip the chicken breast and spread the remaining sauce on the grilled side.
Continue to cook another 5 minutes, covered, or until chicken juices are clear when fork-tested.
Remove from the grill and let rest 3–4 minutes before slicing.
PER SERVING: Energy 290 calories; calories from Fat 40; Protein 30 g; Carbohydrates 32 g; Dietary Fibre 3 g; Fat 4.5 g; Sat. Fat 1 g; Sugar 15 g; Cholesterol 70 mg; Sodium 390 mg; Vit. A 35%; Vit. C 110%; Calcium 4%; Iron 15%