- 4 DEMPSTERS Roasted Garlic and Herb Tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup (50 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon zest
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1 lb/455g chicken breast cubed
- 1⁄2 Small red onion, sliced
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 1 ripe tomato, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup (50 mL) crumbled feta
- 1⁄4 cup (50 mL) kalamata olives, pitted
- 1⁄2 cup (125 mL) torn romaine lettuce
Whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Pour half of the marinade over the chicken in a bowl and toss to coat. Let sit for 15 min before cooking chicken in a lightly oil skillet, or grilled over the BBQ until no longer pink inside.
Toss remaining marinade with the red onion, cucumber, tomato, feta and olives.
Warm tortillas and divide romaine, veggies and chicken over top of each. Fold in sides and roll up to serve.