- 4 Dempster's® Spinach 10" tortillas
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) prepared basil pesto
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (170 g) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 large jarred roasted red pepper, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced red onions
- 12 halved pitted black olives
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F (220°C). Spread pesto evenly over each tortilla. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Scatter artichokes, red pepper, onions and olives over top. Arrange on large greased baking sheet.
2. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts and tortillas are crispy. Garnish with sprinkle of baby arugula.
Tip: Drizzle with balsamic syrup if desired.