- 2 Dempster’s® Soft Corn Tortillas (7 inch)
- 4 tsp (20 mL) raspberry jam
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup (250 mL) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
Using 2-inch (5 cm) cookie cutter, cut 8 rounds from tortillas.
Spread jam evenly on 4 rounds; spread marshmallow fluff evenly on remaining rounds. Sandwich one jam round with a marshmallow fluff round.
Line baking tray with parchment paper; set aside. Combine melted chocolate with vegetable oil; dip rounds in melted chocolate. Lightly shake off excess; transfer to prepared pan. Refrigerate for about 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.