- 4 Dempster’s® Tortillas Original 10-in.
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
- 1 cup (250 mL) mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) icing sugar (approx.)
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared vanilla pudding
- 2 cups (500 mL) raspberries
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Cut out 24 (2- x 3-inch/5 x 7.5 cm) rectangles from tortillas; brush with melted butter. Arrange on prepared pan; bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
Using electric beaters, beat mascarpone with icing sugar until smooth; fold in pudding until combined.
Add dollop of mascarpone mixture to 8 of the crispy tortilla rectangles; repeat layers once and cap with remaining tortillas. Dust with icing sugar. Garnish plate with raspberries. Serve immediately.