- 4 slices Dempster’s Wheat Bread, toasted
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) cranberry sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise
- 8 slices leftover roasted turkey
- 1 ripe pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) finely chopped fresh thyme
1. Stir together cranberry sauce and mayonnaise. Spread evenly over one side of toasted bread slices.
2. Top with turkey and pear slices.
3. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with thyme.
• Substitute apple for pear slices if desired.
• For a peppery bite, add a sprinkle of arugula to the sandwich.