- 2 slices of Dempster’s White Bread
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) grainy mustard
- 4 deli slices of Swiss cheese
- 2 slices of prosciutto; cut in half vertically
- 1/4 cup (60ml) baby arugula leaves
- coarse black pepper
Preheat toaster oven to “broil”
Spread mustard evenly over bread and top each with 2 slices of cheese and
Broil until cheese has melted, top with arugula and season with pepper.
Tip: Use your favorite deli sliced cheese like havarti or provolone.
Tip: Try slices of roasted ham instead of prosciutto
Tip: Substitute baby spinach for baby arugula