- 8 Dempster’s® 100% Corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) pulled rotisserie chicken
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) each finely chopped canned chipotles, maple syrup, barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) canola oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) corn kernels
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) canned black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) diced red onion
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) lime juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded lettuce
1. In small saucepan, cook chicken, chipotles, maple syrup, barbecue sauce with 60 mL water over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is heated and sauce is thickened.
2. Heat oil in large skillet set over high heat; cook corn for 2 to 3 minutes or until starting to char. Remove from heat.
3. In bowl, toss together corn, black beans, tomatoes, red onion, lime juice; stir in sour cream. Add salt and pepper for taste.
4. Warm tortillas in microwave on high for 10 seconds. (Guideline only, as microwaves vary.)
5. Top each tortilla with lettuce, pulled chicken mixture and corn salsa.
Tip: Substitute honey for maple syrup if desired.