- 4 Dempster’s® Spinach 10” Tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/2 lb (750 g) sweet potatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 can (398 mL) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lime zest
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) tomato salsa
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
Toss together sweet potatoes, coconut oil, salt and pepper; arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
Add black beans and jalapeño to baking sheet; sprinkle with lime zest and drizzle with lime juice.
Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until beans are heated through.
Assemble tortillas with quinoa, sweet potatoes and black bean mixture.
Top with salsa and cilantro.
Serve with lime wedges.