- 1 slice Dempster's® 100% Whole Grains 12 Grain Bread
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) rolled oats
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen raspberries, divided
- 2 tsp (10 mL) honey
- 1 strawberry, sliced
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). In food processor, pulse bread to make coarse crumbs; toss with oats and almonds. Spread on rimmed baking sheet; bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until toasted.
In blender or food processor, blend yogurt, 1/3 cup (75 mL) raspberries and honey until smooth. Spoon into bowl and top with 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted bread mixture, strawberry slices and remaining raspberries.
Tip: Remaining bread mixture can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week.