- 3 Dempster’s® Tortillas Original 10 in.
- 4 tsp (20 mL) melted butter
- 3 oz (90 g) chopped dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) dulce de leche
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely crushed pretzels
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter; cut each tortilla into 1-inch (2.5 cm) wide strips. Arrange on prepared pan; bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
Drizzle melted chocolate and dulce de leche over tortilla strips; sprinkle with crushed pretzels. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chocolate is set or let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.