- 2 Dempster’s® Tortillas Garden Vegetable 10-in.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) herb and garlic flavoured cream cheese
- 4 slices smoked salmon (about 2 oz)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) baby arugula
- 1 tsp (5 mL) capers
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced red onion, optional
Whisk together eggs, salt and pepper; set aside. In 8-inch (20 cm) nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook egg mixture for 4 to 5 minutes or until soft curds start to form.
Place tortillas on clean work surface. Spread cream cheese down along centre of each tortilla, leaving small border on either end. Top evenly with scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, arugula, capers, and onion (if using). Fold up bottom of tortillas over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly.