- 4 slices Dempster’s ® Gluten Zero White Bread
- 1 can (170 g) water-packed flaked white tuna, drained
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) corn niblets
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) canned chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Cheddar cheese
Preheat broiler. In bowl, mix together tuna, onions, corn, mayonnaise lemon juice and chipotle peppers.
Divide evenly among 4 slices of bread; top each with Cheddar cheese.
Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately.