Southwestern BBQ Chicken Wrap
Bring southwestern style to your lunch or dinner table with this fresh and delicious Southwestern BBQ Chicken Wrap. A Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortilla filled with tasty toppings like corn, avocado and tomato make every bite flavourful. Serves two.
INGREDIENTS2 Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortillas 2 Chicken breasts, cubed 2 tbsp (30 mL) Olive oil Salt and pepper 1 Cob corn, husked 1/4 cup (60 mL) BBQ sauce 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved 1/4 cup (60 mL) Crumbled feta cheese 1/4 cup (60 mL) basil leaves 1/2 Ripe avocado, diced
- Preheat BBQ to med-high. Arrange chicken cubes onto skewers. Drizzle olive oil over chicken and corn. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for 12-15 min, turning occasionally and basting with BBQ sauce for the last 5 minutes.
- The internal temperature should read 165°F (74°C) when cooked through.
- Meanwhile grill corn until lightly charred, about 2 min per side. Cut kernels off corn cobs.
- Divide chicken, corn, tomatoes, avocado, feta cheese and basil over tortillas. Fold in sides and wrap up.
Tip: Grill tortillas once they are filled on each side to toast tortillas and maximize flavour.