- 2 Dempster’s® Tortillas Ancient Grains 10-in.
- 1 cup (250 mL) egg whites
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped onion
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh baby spinach
- 2 slices turkey
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
Whisk together egg whites, salt and pepper; set aside. In 8-inch (20 cm) nonstick skillet, heat half of the oil over medium heat; cook onion for 2 or 3 minutes or until tender. Add spinach; cook for 2 minutes or until wilted. Stir onions and spinach into egg mixture.
Stir remaining oil into skillet until heated; pour in egg mixture. Cook for 3 or 4 minutes or until egg mixture starts to set around the edges; flip over and cook for 2 or 3 minutes or until fully set.
Arrange tortillas on clean work surface. Halve omelette; divide omelette, turkey and cheese between tortillas. Fold up bottom of tortillas over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly.