- 4 Dempster’s ® Tortillas Original (7 inch)
- 4 whole pitted black olives (approx.)
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded medium or old Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
1. Cut whole olives in half lengthwise; set aside 2 halves for spider bodies.
Thinly slice remaining halves into 16 strips for spider legs.
2. Lay 2 tortillas flat on work surface; sprinkle evenly with cheese and chicken.
Top with remaining tortillas; pressing down gently to adhere.
3. In large, nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat, toast quesadillas until
tortillas are golden brown and crispy; let cool slightly.
4. Spoon sour cream into a piping bag and pipe a web on top of each tortilla.
Arrange spider bodies on top near middle of web; place four legs on each
side of bodies.