- 3 Dempster’s® Whole Wheat Tortillas 10 in.
- Quiche Filling:
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped cooked broccoli
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) shredded Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Cut each tortilla into four 4-inch (10 cm) rounds; fit rounds into 12 muffin cups. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly crisped but not browned. Let cool completely in muffin cups.
Quiche Filling: Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Whisk together cream, eggs, salt and pepper; stir in broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle cheese evenly into bottoms of each muffin cup.
Spoon or pour Quiche Filling evenly into tortilla cups. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until filling is set.