- 2 Dempster’s® Tortillas Original (10 inch)
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked jasmine rice
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated carrot
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped peanuts
- Peanut Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Peanut Dipping Sauce: Stir together chili sauce, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce and garlic.
Arrange tortillas on clean work surface; spoon rice along centre of each tortilla, leaving small border at both ends.
Top with chicken, bean sprouts, carrot, red pepper, green onion and peanuts.
Fold up bottom of tortillas over the filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly.
Serve with Peanut Dipping Sauce.