- 2 Wiener Dogs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Softened butter
- 2 Dempster’s®/Ben's® Top Sliced Hot Dog Buns
- 2 Slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Grated Oka cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Grated Swiss
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Roquefort cheese, crumbled (or similar blue cheese)
COOK wiener according to the package directions. Meanwhile spread the outside of the buns with softened butter. Place the buns in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until golden brown on each side. PREHEAT broiler to high. ASSEMBLE the hot dogs by placing a wiener in each bun and topping with bacon and the three cheeses. Place on a baking sheet and place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.