- 16 slices Dempster's® White Bread
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) beef gravy
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh cheese curds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley or chives
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Trim crusts from bread; cut bread into thin strips to resemble French fries. Toss with melted butter and place in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
Meanwhile, heat gravy in small saucepan set over medium heat until heated through.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°F (180°C). Mound toast fries slightly on top of each other; top with gravy and cheese curds. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.